Complaint Review: Rooms to go

Rooms to go
, Select State/Province USA

Rooms To Go Rooms To Go Rip off, Leather couch! Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

This company is a RIPOFF!!!  I purchased a leather living room set about 2 years ago for our living room. Within the first year of having this set we noticed that the leather was bubbling up and starting to peel.  Now my leather set is peeling and bubbling up every where. I had to put a blanket to cover it because it's falling apart. I am so embarrassed that I don't like to invite people to my home.  I can't believe that I spent over $ 2000. I had a leather set that I used since 1998 that I got in NY and  I never had any problem with it. I know what real leather is and what I purchased is not REAL LEATHER! The store does not sell quality furnishing and I do not recomend them unless you like to waist your money. This issue has coused our family much anger, depretion and greef. $2000 is a lot of money for us and now have to come up with more to replace it. To add I see other people with same problem with the same living room set. Shame on you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-go/Select-StateProvince/Rooms-To-Go-Rooms-To-Go-Rip-off-Leather-couch-Florida-1113661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms to go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

Hi! I am really sorry to hear that your living room set is peeling and bubbling. We expect our furniture to last much longer than 2 years. I would like to look further into this for you if you could please email me the order details to Tellus@Roomsto.com "Attention Ripoff Report" so that I can handle this directly for you. Thank you, April.