Complaint Review: Rooms to go

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa — Wesley chapel Florida
Rooms to go
27923 state rd 56 Wesley chapel, Florida USA

Rooms to go Rooms to go lied about leather and couch falling apart after two years Wesley chapel Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

Rooms to go showed us a couch and told us it was leather. We spent 2000 on the sectional, the chair and the ottoman. Not more than two and a half years later we have cracking and peeling on a two year old couch! I have cleaned and treated this couch with leather cleaner since day one and apparently this isn't real leather as we were told but rather some overlay on top of cloth. We were lied to our faces. We are a family of six with four children and now we have to come up with more money for a couch that we were lied to about. Rooms to go holds no responsibility for the lie they told us and the money we spent. I have photos of the couch and all of the issues occurring with it, on top of that they didn't give us fitting pieces for the sectional, the end piece doesn't line up with the rest of the couch. Unless rooms to go fixes this I will make sure they never get my business ever again. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-go/Wesley-chapel-Florida-33545/Rooms-to-go-Rooms-to-go-lied-about-leather-and-couch-falling-apart-after-two-years-Wesley-1115243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms to go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

Hello Lisa, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your furniture. By the price you paid and the issue you are experiencing, I am not sure you selected top grain or 100% leather. You may have purchased a blended or bonded leather instead. While the Rooms To Go manufacturer's warranty is for 1 year from delivery, we may have other options for you. Such as, a prorated store credit towards a new selection of your choice in exchange for returning the product to us. If you are interested, please send me your purchase information to Tellus@Roomstogo.com with Ripoff Report in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you.