Complaint Review: Rooms to go

• Reported By: Kenneth & Claudia — Lehigh acres Florida
Rooms to go
Cleveland avenue, ft myers Florida Internet United States of America

Rooms to go fake leather couches , Internet

This company ruined our lives by selling us a cheap, defective , and most of all , a fake leather couch set with ottoman. We are still paying for this piece of crap after 3 years of being in our living room and hardly used we have no pets , and followed the stores instructions on leather treatments. This is not real leather and I paid about $ 4,000 for the set. When I called the store they told me that the warranty was expired and to call leather medic and pay for it myself . When I did that, leather medic said there was no way to repair it because it will continue peeling . I'm stuck with a defective piece of junk living room set from rooms to go in my new house because I am still paying off this set .I am embarrassed to invite guests over until I can afford to buy a real leather couch set. but that will be a while , at least until I pay off this defective set.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-go/internet/Rooms-to-go-fake-leather-couches-Internet-1046547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms to go