Complaint Review: Roomstore Furniture

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Vick — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Roomstore Furniture
3011 E. Broadway#100 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Roomstore Furniture The furniture they sold me two months ago is falling apart. The recliner was replaced with another one that has bolts falling out. Now the coffee table is coming apart and they said I have to take a p Phoenix, Arizona

I am wanting to let people know about the Roomstore selling poorly made furniture. Now I know you must check out recliners like you were buying a car. It is so embarrassing to have a chair that falls apart when you first recline in it. Then I was inconvenienced by having to have another delivery date for another recliner which had a bolt fall out the same day. Now my coffee table (glass with wood base) is collapsing.. The bolts the delivery people put in were stripped and fell out and the table sets low.
I called the Roomstore Cust. Satisfaction hotline and they told me I have to email a picture to them and they will determine from there! What is to determine? Why do I want to continue to pay for furniture that started falling apart from day one?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roomstore-Furniture/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Roomstore-Furniture-The-furniture-they-sold-me-two-months-ago-is-falling-apart-The-recli-887536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roomstore Furniture