Complaint Review: Roomstore

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Roomstore
1150 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland U.S.A.

Roomstore Bad Furniture,Bad Customer service Rockville Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: More information

I purchased furniture from roomstore on Nov. 20, 2007, the furniture was delivered in December same year. I noticed that one of the furniture was not in good shape. I told them about it and they sent their technician to my house to have it fixed. Some days after it was fixed it became worse. With this I told them to have it replaced for me but the associate I spoke with on phone answered me rudely. She told me it cannot be replaced for another one. On another call that I made to speak to a customer service they connected me to another extension when the representative from this extension picked up the phone, she asked me to go and call the line that connected me with her line again for somebody to attend to me. I did that but the person who picked up the phone left me on line for a long time before the line eventually cut off.

Yinkus
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roomstore/Rockville-Maryland-20852/Roomstore-Bad-FurnitureBad-Customer-service-Rockville-Maryland-351038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roomstore

More information

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

We certainly apologize if any of our associates behavior was perceived as rude. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service.

We would like for you to provide more facts and dates so we can review your account. You can contact us at 800-827-7769, Ext 233 and leave your information. We will be happy to review and respond.

printed