Complaint Review: Roomstore

• Reported By: AL — Scottsdale Arizona USA
Roomstore
Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Roomstore LIARS CHEATERS VERY BAD SERVICE AND PRODUCTS Scottsdale, Arizona

I bought a MATCHING mattress set with frame.  They delivered a mismatch.  I called the store and a manager would not come to the phone, they left me on hold.  I called customer service and never received a call back.  After a week I called the store again and the manager Mike Miller called me a liar saying I purchase a mismatching set.  I went to the store and took pictures of what I bought.

I would like to see a class action suit against this store.  After reading all the complaints (unfortunately after the fact) they need to be put in their place.

I spoke to a person I work with they did the same thing to them as well!!!!

DON"T BUY FROM THIS STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2009 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roomstore/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Roomstore-LIARS-CHEATERS-VERY-BAD-SERVICE-AND-PRODUCTS-Scottsdale-Arizona-505952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roomstore