Complaint Review: Roomstore

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — Keller Texas United States of America
Roomstore
4782 Hulen Park Drive Fort Worth Internet United States of America

Roomstore Said they would replace furniture under warranty and DID NOT, Internet

Purchased furniture from them in 2010 and less than a year later started falling apart.  Called them because it was under warranty, they said they would send someone out to take a look at it.  They did and took several pictures and said that yes in deed it did need to be replaced.

Received a call from in Dec 2011 that they would offer me 250 dollars to keep the existing furniture or we would have to wait for it to be delivered to us.  I told them that I would wait for the furniture, because that was a fraction of what we paid for our set.

It has been almost 6 months since I have heard from them and still have yet to see any furniture.  I emailed and called them to see what was going on and not they let me know that since there stores have closed here we can not get the furniture and that they can only give us $300.

When I orginally took care of this the stores were still open and they could have shipped to us.  Now we are stuck with furniture that is falling apart with a warranty that holds no credit???? I will never shop from them ever again and want everyone to know that they are wortheless...

Their customer services is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roomstore/internet/Roomstore-Said-they-would-replace-furniture-under-warranty-and-DID-NOT-Internet-900245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roomstore