Complaint Review: Rooter Plus

• Reported By: April Loudermilk — Buford Georgia
Rooter Plus
5834 Bethel View Road Cumming, Georgia USA

Rooter Plus OVER CHARGED and GAUGED FOR REPAIR WORK PER QUOTE Cumming Georgia

I am so beyond upset. I called, explained in full details my situation. Was quoted a septic dumping special quote. Guy shows up and starts upselling me to the highest quote of $4,000!!! Ended up paying $900 for a initial max quote of $275!! This is unreal!! I will be writing a complaint to the BBB and online. I have called 4 other septic companies and I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!!! Very unsatisfied!! Septic waste is suppose to be solid, which was his reasoning for the increased charges. Had to get it fixed as I was traveling the rest of this week, but cannot believe how badly I was over charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooter-Plus/Cumming-Georgia-30040/Rooter-Plus-OVER-CHARGED-and-GAUGED-FOR-REPAIR-WORK-PER-QUOTE-Cumming-Georgia-1133411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooter Plus