Complaint Review: Roots Without End / Mambo Racine

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Exposing Fraud — Boston Massachusetts
Roots Without End / Mambo Racine

Roots Without End / Mambo Racine Kathy Gray Fake Kanzo Photo Of "Mambo" Racine. Now she is Black? Internet, Internet

Kathy Gray  aka "Mambo Racine" knows you must have African blood to serve the loa and African spiritualism spirits. This has lead her to post a photo of a Black young lady and claim it is her. SHAME, what a fraud. Kathy Gray, NEVER had a kanzo. She is a FRAUD.

The Highest Disrespect In Haitian Vodou:

In Haitian Vodou one of most disrespectful things to see is someone use or take claim to asson who has no authority to, like Kathy Gray AKA "Mambo Racine". How can someone initiate into Haitian Vodou without one witness? My kanzo cab be confirmed by phone, in person and not only by everyone in the temple , but my god father and his. The drummers, singers, and most of all the loa. No one can understand how I went from zero to 60 so fast. The spirits, by loves. Good God, my god father, and the spirits not only called me home in a time of trouble but gave me something I did not even ask for, but was proud to accept. [continued below]....
..... I pray my children do not forget about our family spirits as I once did. I have been rewarded greatly by the loa and no amount of online trash can spoil that. 99% of my clients are local and know me personally. What I do NOT have to do is explain anything to a mentally ill, White American woman, who has not one soul to confirm her kanzo ever took place.

Mambo Odette

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roots-Without-End-Mambo-Racine/internet/Roots-Without-End-Mambo-Racine-Kathy-Gray-Fake-Kanzo-Photo-Of-Mambo-Racine-Now-she-1046855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roots Without End / Mambo Racine