- Report: #952156
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rori Raye
Rori RayeInternet United States of America
Rori Raye This woman SAYS she's interested in YOU, but she is clearly only interested in money. Internet
When watching a YouTube of RORI RAYE talking (she has many), she gestures and talks like she might actually care about your needs, stating that she has the one-of-a-kind advice to answer all of your questions and help you with all aspects of dating and relationships.
You, too, can be enlightened, as long as you pay thousands to buy all of her redundant programs. I'm sure she does have some good advice.
However, it is clear her main focus is on scamming as much money as she can. I believe she is preying on the hard times of others. It's actually a diabolical plan.
(1) Instead of writing a book or three, she breaks up her 'help' into many 'programs', each of which cost in the hundreds of dollars. Example: One program (she makes it look like two) goes for $250. Others are much more costly. Of course, each program talks about how you need yet another program.
(2) Instead of selling an audio mp3 (which can be listened to while working out, for instance), she makes you WATCH endless hours ONLINE. The $250 program is 11 hours long! Who has TIME to watch 11 hours online?? Is your time worth nothing?? Oh, you can pay an extra $10 to get 2 CDs of the audio.
(3) When I emailed asking if there was an option to get just the audio at whatever price, even $100, the answer was NO. It's $250 or nothing.
(4) She does sell an e-book for a reasonable price, but it is a 155-page PDF file. Your options are to read it on your computer, or print out 155 pages! The PDF is locked, so you can't change it to a text file to use on your Kindle, and they don't supply a Kindle version.
The PDF is virtually unreadable on a Kindle, since it is not scalable. They didn't even know the file was locked and, of course, didn't know how to unlock it. I offered to help, but they were not interested. Since it was totally useless to me, they did not charge me.
MY ADVICE TO YOU -- Go to Amazon.com and purchase BOOKS, instead of being lured by this 'Siren'. Most are available for the Kindle at super cheap prices. You can get a top line Kindle for $70.
"The Tao of Dating for Women" is written by a MAN explaining men to women and helping women be all they can be. It's like getting 'inside information' from your brother who loves you. He gives many other sources of enlightenment as well. There is so much out there. I'm guessing Rori has read most of it to get her material.
IN THE END, if your wish is to contribute to Rori's grand lifestyle, that's fine. Just know you're getting played and that you'll contribute entirely too much for what you get.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rori-Raye/internet/Rori-Raye-This-woman-SAYS-shes-interested-in-YOU-but-she-is-clearly-only-interested-in-952156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.