Complaint Review: Rose Acceptance Inc /Chris Patterson

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: IrisBain — Dunn North Carolina United States of America
Rose Acceptance Inc /Chris Patterson
242 East Saginaw East Lansing P. O. Box 980 MI 488 Lansing, Michigan United States of America

Rose Acceptance Inc /Chris Patterson Rose Acceptance /Subsidiary of The First National Bank of America Swamp Land Real Estate Fraud Lansing, Michigan

Christ Patterson of Rose Acceptance Inc defrauded me of my savings by selling me swamp land in Jefferson county Florida. I purchased 5.7 acres as an inheritance for my teenage daughter, so that she would not be homeless in the advent of my death. Every good parent wants to leave their child something.Chris Patterson knew that it was my intent to put a home on the property for my child. I believe Rose Acceptance via Chris Patterson knowingly sold me 100% unusable property through failure of disclosure and he has ignored my attempt to recover my savings. I am completely heart broken and devastated by the mistreatment I received from Rose Acceptance Inc and Chris Patterson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rose-Acceptance-Inc-Chris-Patterson/Lansing-Michigan-48823/Rose-Acceptance-Inc-Chris-Patterson-Rose-Acceptance-Subsidiary-of-The-First-National-Ba-928167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rose Acceptance Inc /Chris Patterson