Complaint Review: Rose Black Center for Permanent Makeup

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: concernedconsumer2013 — Abilene Texas United States of America
Rose Black Center for Permanent Makeup
4150 Southwest Drive suite 205 Abilene, Texas United States of America

Rose Black Center for Permanent Makeup Rose Black Fraudster Liar Thief Center For Permanent Makeup No License Abilene, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: the complaint is so absurd it makes me laugh

Rose Oliver Black is a scam artist, fraudster, and thief.  She contracted with my company to purchase equipment for her "Center for Permanent Makeup" in Abilene Texas.  My company was geneous enough to put her on a no interest payment plan for 12 months.  Rose Oliver Black, scam artist and thief, put a $1,500 down payment down on $5,000 owed and when her first payment came due she cancelled her credit card and doesn't return any phone calls.

Our company is in the midst of filing a lawsuit against Rose Oliver Black and the Center for Permanent Makeup in Abilene, TX as well as several consumer complaints to the BBB and other organizations.

Rose Oliver Black is also going by Abilene Spray Tans and Abilene Organic Spray Tans.  Rose Black is NOT a certified spray tan stylist and does not have organic solutions and will turn you orange like she has half of Abilene.

Stay away from Rose Oliver Black and the Center for Permanent Makeup!  She also commits credit card fraud so never use a credit card with her as she warehouses numbers and sells them on the black market and streets of Abilene and Mexico!

This woman is a terrible human being!  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ROSE OLIVER BLACK OF ABILENE TEXAS NOR THE CENTER FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rose-Black-Center-for-Permanent-Makeup/Abilene-Texas-79606/Rose-Black-Center-for-Permanent-Makeup-Rose-Black-Fraudster-Liar-Thief-Center-For-Permane-1025841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rose Black Center for Permanent Makeup

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

the complaint is so absurd it makes me laugh

AUTHOR: Rose - ()

The person who filed this report was mad at me because I chose not to do bussiness with him. He sold Tanning equiptment and I was looking to buy Tanning equiptment. He was way over priced so I chose not to do bussiness with him. I have never tanned anyone let alone turned them orange. I am married to a well known Attorney in town and I would never steal credit card numbers and sell them to Mexico....I laugh when I think about it. This is an angry man that has nothing better to do. He does have a contract with my husbands name on it, the only problem is the signature is not my Husbands. It was forged by the guy who wrote the report on me. Were still deciding on if were going to press charges for fraud. If we have any more trouble with him we will.