Complaint Review: Rosegal

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: aemelie — Denver Colorado
Rosegal
Internet USA

Rosegal Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost websi Rosegal took my money, has not sent me the item, is still "processing" 3 weeks later despite posting on their website that processing takes 1-3 days and a maximum of 7, online links for customer support, contact, complaints, and the "live chat" they supposedly offer are all non-working links Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Solution for The Items You Haven't Received

I ordered one swimsuit from Rosegal. I tried contacting the site after waiting over a month for one item that is still "processing." Upon looking online, all the links for customer support and live chat are non-working links (Convenient. Coincidence? I think not). After looking around online I found several posts from other people saying NEVER to order from this site and complaining of similar complaints. Other people have also said the customer support links are non-existent which tells me this is intentional. The website says processing should take 1-3 days and a maximum of 7. I have been waiting over a month and the order shows as "processing" and has no tracking number. What I found out about the company online:
"Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.

All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)

Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow

Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosegal/internet/Rosegal-Rosewholesale-Sammydress-Rosegal-Dresslily-Rosewe-Choies-a-happy-deal-Glob-1154830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosegal

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Solution for The Items You Haven't Received

AUTHOR: nancy - (USA)

Dear  aemelie,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

First, we want  to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We are seperate companies with different owners.
However in the past, we did open a call center in partnership with some of them, but not all of them.

For the issue you have mentioned.

You can get the means to contact us by browsing http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-12.html

Could you please provide us with your order number?  And then we will check and resettle the issue for you

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Rosewholesale Customer Service