Complaint Review: Roseman & Associates

• Reported By: anonymous — Unknown Oklahoma United States of America
Roseman & Associates
, New York United States of America

Roseman & Associates Questionable, New York

I also had the same thing happen to me at the through Sept 2012. Someone called saying they were from a courier service for my husband. At that time their phone # was 855-278-5267 which  I researched at that time and didn't find anything and now 2 weeks later pulls up as a telemarketer and has changed since to this # and it pulls up as a India cell phone. I asked what company they were with and it changed 3 times, Roseman Group, Roseman & Associates, Roseman Legal Services. They said they was going to get my husband for check fraud for a past debt at Check N Go, which he does have but is now 3 years old and they're not trying to collect and sold the debt.

I was scared that my husband was going to go to jail, they was going to take him to court and charge him for check fraud so they said. I set up payment arrangements with a woman named Mia Cappello which actually they set up to their satisfaction. They said it would be $839 going to court and $539 if we settled it. Ok fine, I paid $200 towards the balance to a guy named Peter Moss, asked for a receipt and paperwork but never received. I was suppose to pay another $250 today (Oct 2,2012) but I saw the previous post and cancelled my card. Now they're calling saying we owe more now that we're not paying. I'm not sure if it's a scam or not but it sure seems like it, I wish I would have caught it before they got any of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roseman-Associates/-New-York-/Roseman-Associates-Questionable-New-York-949667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roseman & Associates