ethics

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: mckenzie — modesto California United States of America
Roseman & Associates
unknown Modesto, California United States of America

Roseman & Associates Received voice message saying delivery of legal documents to be delivered between the hours of 2-4pm Modesto, California

I received a voice message from a blocked number on October 5; 2012. The message states that this call is from SCS or FTS

Courier Services; could not understand the actual abbreviation of the Courier Service from the female voice!!

She stated that they have a delivery of legal documents to be delivered between the hours of 2 and 4 tomorrow which will be Saturday. They then proceed to state that I need to have two forms of valid identification on hand and if they cannot reach me at home, they will be forced to go to my place of employment and that a supervisor has to be present for
presentation of documents. If I have any questions, I can call them at (888)729-9543.

I call them. I get a voicemail for Roseman and Associates. I leave a message stating I want further information as to what this call is about!! I still have not received a call back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roseman-Associates/Modesto-California-95356/Roseman-Associates-Received-voice-message-saying-delivery-of-legal-documents-to-be-deli-951405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roseman & Associates