Complaint Review: Roseman & Associates

Roseman & Associates
  • Phone: 8887299543
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roseman & Associates Gina Palmary (sp) Fraud calling about bounced check Internet

My husband had a voicemail from a girl named Gina Palmary (sp) that showed up as an unknown number.  She was looking for me and said to call 888-729-9543 and it was regarding a bounced check and I needed to call because of a supplementary hearing coming up.  I do not have any bounced checks out and what is funny the number they said to call I had someone call from this place two months ago on my husbands phone looking for me saying I was going to be served legal papers by a courier on a Saturday between 2 - 4 and if I was not home they would come to my work.  Nothing every happened. I called and left a message then and today and it is a man on the voice mail and it is with Roseman and Associates.  From what I investigated this is not a actual company.  Plus couriers do not deliver legal papers.  Plus I have not heard from my bank or a merchant regarding any bad checks either.  I guess they thought they would try another lie.  I called and left message today to not call my  husband again and if they have info on a bad check to please mail me a copy of it and I will be happy to take it to my bank and find out if it is for sure not paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roseman-Associates/internet/Roseman-Associates-Gina-Palmary-sp-Fraud-calling-about-bounced-check-Internet-978469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roseman & Associates