Complaint Review: Rosemary Abernathy

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Brittany — Soldotna Alaska United States of America
Rosemary Abernathy
1625 South Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona, 85004 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Rosemary Abernathy Salvation Army Director Told me that I was dillusional, when I was telling the truth, and as a result she made me go see a psychiatrist. Phoenix, Arizona

This report is against Rosemary Abernathy, for making improper accusations against me, and accusing me of being mentally ill. I spoke my mind of the truth based on my own experiences, and when I was asked improper questions by her, she made very wrong judgements agasint me, which led to her telling me that I am dillusional, and mentally sick. She then told me how urgent it was to go see a psychiatrist, and how she felt sorry for me. I am very angry, because this is very wrong, and I have many witnesses that can back me up based on their own experiences who also attended the Salvation Army. She misdiagnosed many people, and put more than half of them on medication when it was not at all necessary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosemary-Abernathy/Phoenix-Arizona-85004/Rosemary-Abernathy-Salvation-Army-Director-Told-me-that-I-was-dillusional-when-I-was-tell-997207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosemary Abernathy