Complaint Review: Rosemary Buyck

• Reported By: Rosemary — Ormond Beach Florida
Rosemary Buyck
Internet, Florida United States of America

Systweak Scam Internet, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

Our computer is about 10 years old and was running rather slowly.  This Systweak message appeared on my computer and I thought "what the hell" I'll try it.  So I installed the first program for $29.95 + .30cents for I'm not sure what.  Then a message came up on my screen telling me that I had about 37,000 errors on my computer so I'd better download another program to fix them, so I stupidly downloaded another program for another $29.95 + .30cents.  Well apparently the second program was only to identify the sick programs so I had to download another program for only another $29.95 + .30cents.  This was a 30 day trial so I thought again "what the hell" I'll give it another 30 days.  Things kept getting progressively worse, all kinds of error messages and freezes, so on the 30th day I called their system hotline and (of course) got an Indian man who said that he would fix all of my problems.  I (stupidly) let him have access to my computer at which time he ran a scan (or is it scam) and told me that I had 47,000 corruptions on my computer and he would be happy to fix them for $248 with support for 2 years..  I told him that I wasn't going to pay another $248 so he came back with a price of $147 with support for 1 year or $98 for a one time fix.  Thank God my husband, whose name is elcheapo, was there because he said no.  So we told the "Indian gentleman" on the phone that we weren't interested at which time he became far less friendly.  We hung up the phone but I could see that he still had access to our computer so I turned the computer off and rebooted.  When we logged back in to our computer they had apparently disabled all access to the internet and to our programs.  We are now frantically trying to, after uninstalling all of their programs, get back to where we were before installing Systweak but so far no luck.

If anyone has had any luck restoring their system, I would be very indebted if you would contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosemary-Buyck/Internet-Florida-32174/Systweak-Scam-Internet-Florida-1040932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosemary Buyck

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear Rosemary

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I want to assure you that it is not a scam and the product is used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PC.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address your issues immediately.

Could you kindly submit your issues at http://support.systweak.com for assistance? We will provide you simple steps to solve your problem as soon as possible.

Regards,