Complaint Review: Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mimi — Dalton Georgia
Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial
121 S Broad St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial Beward DO NOT send money!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Please everyone, if  you get a call from these people stir clear, hang up on them, curse them out and then report them. I hope no more people get scammed like I did. Of course approved for a loan of 10,000 ask for 7 months payment up front for security insurance since it is an unsecured loan. So, I sent 836.00 plus 79.00 to Western Union just to bilked out of my money, they ask for the same amount the day I was to get the loan! Of course I did not send it, but called spoke to Allen Hughes aka Michael Durham (manager) aka Jordan Murray to person money was sent to in New York. Yes, I was so desperate and this guy only made my situation so much worse. Stated I would get a refund July 3, 2013, but I will not hold my breath! I know it will not come. Oh, this guy is not good at all with voices, trying to act like he transfer you from one man to the next!!! Just stay far, far away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosenthal-and-Hirsch-Financial/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Rosenthal-and-Hirsch-Financial-Beward-DO-NOT-send-money-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1058734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial