Complaint Review: Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: nxtgenbullys — Idaho
Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial
Internet USA

Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial im in a bind so I look up some loan companies online and I find Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial. I talked to a guy named james for 4 days before making a decision so after talking to him and seeing a contract I make the decision to go with this company! Big mistake! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Don't hold your breath.

I was approved for a loan for $5000 with a security deposit of $732 and some change due to my credit.. I legitimately thought that was fair so I borrowed the money from a family member because I am broke down 1200 miles from home and had been sleeping in my car... the payment gets processed and the next morning I get a call from "james" boss saying that we have a problem :/.... his exact words was after the payment was processed the loan company did another credit check and now they want an additional 732 and change cuz of my credit or they will issue a refund that will take 3-4 weeks to process. ...

Please stay away from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosenthal-and-Hirsch-Financial/internet/Rosenthal-and-Hirsch-Financial-im-in-a-bind-so-I-look-up-some-loan-companies-online-and-I-1058205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosenthal and Hirsch Financial

Don't hold your breath.

AUTHOR: Knightly - ()

" additional 732 and change cuz of my credit or they will issue a refund that will take 3-4 weeks to process. "

It will actually take forever to process.   This is called the advance fee loan scam.   You'll never get a refund.   The scam works by getting people to send untracable cash transfers (was it Western Union?) to strangers on the Internet.   There is no actual loan company.   It's actually illegal for lenders to charge a large upfront fee for a personal loan.   Anyone who does is obviously a scammer.

More info here :