Complaint Review: Roseville Toyota

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: RGonzales — Roseville California
Roseville Toyota
700 Automall Dr Roseville , California USA

Roseville Toyota Changed my contract without disclosing to me.... Roseville California

*Consumer Comment: Sean Bradley auto sales Training Video all car buyers should WATCH....

*Author of original report: The worst dealer in Nor Calif

I should have read yelp about this dealer before I purchased... The comment that fits my situation was " This dealership has a bad track record of lies, check out Toyota Sucks website, I wouldn't have bought here"...Salesman was awesome, I purchased a new Prius V for my wife's birthday, went on line and started the proses with Regent our sales person, he brought cars to my work as I work 10-7 7 days a week, this is not a meager purchase for us, finely we came to terms, we meet to dealership, and made a deal.. “My contract was changed without my knowledge”, it was changed from 72 to 75 months, and the 90 days they were offering on TV we were told if we want that it would not be honored.....The contracts and car were brought to my home to be signed with Regent my salesperson, we trusted and just signed stupidly without reviewing contract, as they never disclosed that they had to change the months to meet my price.. When we discovered the finance manager Tony said they could not meet payment at 72 months but if I want to have the 90 days they are offering we could add 10 dollars a month and .9% to loan, and drop all warrantees, but they could not honor months or the deal that were agreed upon.... TOOK A VERY HAPPY DAY, AND MADE IT A VERY DISHEARTENING DAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roseville-Toyota/Roseville-California-95661/Roseville-Toyota-Changed-my-contract-without-disclosing-to-me-Roseville-California-1149550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roseville Toyota

Sean Bradley auto sales Training Video all car buyers should WATCH....

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

This is a auto sales training video by Sean Bradley. Watch it I hope you learn something from it. He does not teach auto sales people how to act in a fraudulent manner.  He teaches them how to respond to your questions as a car buyer.  This is a very educational video for all car buyers to watch. Watch how sales people are trained on how to handle incoming phone calls.

The worst dealer in Nor Calif

AUTHOR: RGonzales - ()

Buyer Beware Roseville Toyota is a rip off!!!!!

This has been an aweful transaction... The dealer says I am lyer and the deal stands even though we did not sign contracts they have us signing on tape? We got Ripped off, and learned a big lesson ... READ WHAT YOU SIGN... Do not trust anyone.....