Complaint Review: Rosewood Holdings

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Columbus Urban League — Columbus Ohio
Rosewood Holdings
1236 Fork S Drive Westerville, Ohio USA

Rosewood Holdings Dave Fitzpatrick Contact Code Enforcement Before Renting Any Properties Westerville Ohio

*General Comment: So Right

*Consumer Comment: Agree with Wrongly Accused

Dave Fitzpatrick, Rosewood Holdings, Rentlizard.com is a nationwide rental property listing service notoriously known for renting out properties not up to city code. This statement in itself is justified simply by contacting your local code enforcement company and having them inspect your property.

It should also be noted that Mr. Fitzpatrick has a wonderful and joyous personality, and we can see that the possibility for change can occur. We pray for his soul here at our local church constantly. However, there is also a very sinister side to him as well, he conveys his real emotions comically as to not make waves.

If you are dealing with Mr. Dave Fitzpatrick, we advise you to have your properties inspected, consult an attorney, document any and all interactions with him via audio or video recordings, make excel sheets detailing all times Dave or his workers show up uninspected. Insist Dave only hire non-felons and certified or licensed professionals (not from craigslist) and that you send all of your payments certified through U.S. Mail.

If you fail to do any of these things, Dave will continue to thrive off low income families as he so blatantly does currently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosewood-Holdings/Westerville-Ohio-43081/Rosewood-Holdings-Dave-Fitzpatrick-Contact-Code-Enforcement-Before-Renting-Any-Properties-1070988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosewood Holdings

#1 General Comment

So Right

AUTHOR: So Right - ()

After reading what was posted about Dave I would and do agree. He has many properties and he does not hire professionals to do the repairs to his house as he is always trying to "save" money. I lived in one of his properties and I could not get anything fixed correctly and he always had an excuse. I also realized that he preys on the low income families and abuses this to fill his houses. Yes he is a nice guy he has funny jokes he is not hard to get along with, but his professionalism towards his houses are terrible which is why they are always empty and hard to fill especailly after the tenants find him out.  To the person who said they have known him for 25 years, you obviously do not know him on the level of living under one of his roofs, and you only know him from a "friend" aspect and even if you did live in one of his houses, he is going to treat you differently because you have known him, but if you didn't know him and you needed a place to stay and found him, guaranteed it would be totally different.  The person writing the report really did not dog him in their comment, that just stated facts and even called him a nice guy but that does not mean they have to be wrong because they experienced something different with him. If it were my friend I was reading about I would feel the same way you do. I'm not mad at Dave, I just could not remain in his home because of the condition of it, I even had my friend to get in touch with him when I first moved in and she ended up having to move because the toilet would not flush and the sewer water began to back up in her kitchen sink and he NEVER fixed it her house smelled so bad it was unbearable.

He claimed he was going to send someone out there and by the time they came to fix it, it was to bad and needed a real professional to come and fix it and she had children to feed and could not use her kitchen because of the water in the sink and the horrible smell. My house always flooded, and the ktichen pipes needed to be repaired and it was never done, and I could not use my kitchen sink and had to use my bathroom sink which was disqusting for me to have to wash my dishes in the bathroom and it didn't get fixed before I moved. After I moved out I talked to the new tenants who said he still hadn't fixed it and furthermore, the bathroom sink and toilet stopped working as well and they ended up having to move. However, if your going to defend someone at least do it because you are not taking it personal and you put the shoe on the other foot not because they are your "friend"

Agree with Wrongly Accused

AUTHOR: George - ()

I have known Dave Fitzpatrick over 25 years.   He is one of the most honest, hard-working and giving people you could know.   He is such a good person that it's obvious whomever wrote the negative comment about him must have some serious emotional issues that need to be addressed.   Dave has always handled his business dealings in the most respectable and honest manner.   He always does the right thing and takes pride in helping people.  It bothers me that when you have someone that is doing good, one unstable person can come along and to try to discredit that with dishonest and negative posts.  Anyone that has any interest in doing business with Dave should do so.   You will be happy that you did and see that this person posting hurtful things is telling lies and complete untruths.