Complaint Review: Roshan Bastola

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Roshan — Skokie Illinois
Roshan Bastola
Internet USA

There is one customer in Illinois mentioned that 2 girls came at 5 PM to clean and looked like 17 to 18 years of age. I totally agree. I went through same situation. They came at 5 PM and I showed them what I need them to clean and they started but very slow and it took them 2 hours to clean the basement, then I realized they will not get to half of the work I asked them to finish. If it was me cleaning alone, I can finish all the work within 2 and half hours. They completed 40% of the work I gave them.

The sad part is that they had no idea what they are were supposed to do. They couldn't even put the bed sheet in the mattress and asked me if I can help them organize. One girl mentioned to other that she never did fix the bed, eventhough her mom always asked her to do it.

The amount they were charging for the work was ridiculous. After the work I called the company and the guy told me he will have another person to come out and check and that was last I heard from them.

If there is a law for bad business please take them out. If this is United states of America, where you have a opportunity to make the living by being responsible then this company should be prime example of violating the core principle of honest living.

I honestly believe they should be doing business in third world where they get their hand cut for stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roshan-Bastola/internet/ineedacleancom-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-SHOULDNT-BE-ALOOWED-TO-DO-BUSINESS-SKOKIE-Illinois-Inte-1057484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roshan Bastola