Handle

362 W. 6th St. San Bernardino, California United States of America
  • Phone: 909 381-3522
  • Web:
  • Category:

Rosie Diaz Mejico..Paralegal Services Rosie Diaz Mejico...Paralegal services 362 W. 6th St. SB 92401...charged my husband and I $600 to complete and file court documents. What a mess that was..she didn't complete family law documents corr San Bernardino, California

*Author of original report: STILL NO MONEY AS OF TODAY 11/14/2012

Rosie Diaz Mejico...Paralegal services on 6th St. S.B was hired to complete and file court documents. First of all it was not completed correctly and a fee waiver was filed on my husbands behalf. Rosie was paid cash as she requested to complete and file. The fee waiver was filed so she can keep the filing fee we paid her. The day of court, the judge noticed the false income on the fee waiver and demanded us to go pay court fee's before he heard our case and did he scold my husband about not being honest on the fee waiver. The judge didn't forget to let us know we could go to jail for the false fee waiver. With that..we were looked at like if we were thieves because the judge didn't hold back any punches when he talked about being honest. Of course I confronted Rosie about the fee waiver and yes she denied it all the way.

To make a long story short..I took her to small claims to recover money she charged for the work she did not do. I made a police report on her also for filing the fee waiver with out our knowledge and signing my husbands name on the fee waiver. Whether it was her or an employee of hers..she's behind all this fraud. It's against the law to do this, she thinks she's above the law, let me not forget to say that she's not answering any of the calls from the investigator. I did go to court about the money matter, and YES I WON. It's been 3 months and I have not received a dime from her, now my next step is to take her back to court and file a Writ of Execusion to recover the money she owes us. She walked into court so sure she would win because she's a paralegal. Her poor knowlege of the law won my case. If she has done this to you, don't hesitate to fight for your money, she's now exposed!!!

C&D Mentone ,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rosie-Diaz-MejicoParalegal-Services/San-Bernardino-California-92401/Rosie-Diaz-MejicoParalegal-Services-Rosie-Diaz-MejicoParalegal-services-362-W-6th-S-961782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rosie Diaz Mejico..Paralegal Services

STILL NO MONEY AS OF TODAY 11/14/2012

AUTHOR: DENISE - (United States of America)

As of today..I still have not received any money from ROSIE DIAZ MEJICO from the small claims law suit I won months ago. No payment arrangements, nor an apology...how professional is that? I will not stop tarnishing her name til she makes it right with me. If she chooses not to ever do the right thing,and that's the way it seems, I will always be there to let everybody know what kind of paralegal she claims to be. Not professional but a joke and a thief.      C&D