Complaint Review: Ross Management Aka Ross Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:silvis Illinois
Ross Management Aka Ross Financial Services
940 Crosstown Ave Silvis, Illinois U.S.A.

Ross Management Aka Ross Financial Services discrimination/violation building codes Silvis Illinois

this management company offers subsidized housing and substandard housing .i am a muslim american whom is proudly married to an african american from west africa. i had a picture of me on my door and someone in my building wrote racial derogatory words on it some of the tenants made racial remarks to me and my husband and ross management also set different rental terms for my husband, and after a year my husband is still not added to the lease ,nor did rooss management evict tenants who have and continue to make racial remarks to me and my husband .hud is investigating as well. the police were notified of the hate crime however ross management continies to do nothing and they say they have eoh/equal oppurtunity housing, however there is only one black man and 2 hispanics living here and we know why now.

they dont like to repair anything they get 550.00 for each apartment here there are 100 apartments dont move to illini towers they are discriminatory and what u will get is substandard housing .we had a fire 3 weeks ago and a week before that management told us the fire dept would evacuate us handicapped people on the second floor but they just left us up here and we all were sick from smoke inhalation

Aminata
silvis, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ross-Management-Aka-Ross-Financial-Services/Silvis-Illinois-61282/Ross-Management-Aka-Ross-Financial-Services-discriminationviolation-building-codes-Silvis-355412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ross Management Aka Ross Financial Services