customers

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Terminator — Metairie Louisiana
Ross Rodrigue
2261 N Causeway Blvd Metaire, Louisiana United States of America

Ross Rodrigue Ross Thomas Rodrigue, Pedophile, Sex Offender, Thief, Liar, Hotel Manager, Child Molestor FRAUD, Embezzlement, Rapist, THEFT, Unlawful Entry, Stalker, CREEP, Pedophile, Sex Offender, Thief, Liar, Hotel Manager, Child Molestor Metaire, Louisiana

*Author of original report: The Scum stole from my room too

Ross Thomas Rodrigue works for the Holiday Inn, in Metairie, Louisiana.

We were visiting family there a few days ago and we left our 13 year old daughter in the room while my husband and I went to the car to get the rest of our luggage, My daughter was tired from the long drive and we knew we'd be right back. We locked room the door and proceeded to the car.

We noticed Ross Rodrigue giving our daughter weird looks when we checked in but honestly thought it was just him being overly polite. We drove up from New York and it was pretty late by the time we arrived to the hotel.

After retuning to our room with our luggage, we found Mr. Rodrigue in our hotel bed fondling our 13 year old daughter.  He had his hands all over her. He was kissing her and she was crying. My husband immediately grabbed Ross but Ross fought back.

Mr. Rodrigue fled the scene stealing one our suitcases, expensive perfume and $900 in cash. He is a manager at the Holiday Inn, we filed a police report but they still haven't found him. The Holiday Inn has been extremely UN-cooperative. They haven't even apologized for his actions. We will be filing a law suit against them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ross-Rodrigue/Metaire-Louisiana-70001/Ross-Rodrigue-Ross-Thomas-Rodrigue-Pedophile-Sex-Offender-Thief-Liar-Hotel-Manager-1038637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ross Rodrigue

The Scum stole from my room too

AUTHOR: Maria Dod - ()

I stayed there few months ago, he's been eyeballing me checking in.

I left my room for a meeting and came back to my room unlocked and missing my Mac Apple computer and cash. When I asked to speak to the manager Mr. Rodrigue is the only manager on duty and that no one entered my room.

I have locked my room and have seen him roaming the hall when I was leaving.

I would avoid staying at Holiday Inn Metairie MSY airport at all costs.

And I feel so bad for the people with the girl, the guy should be locked behind bars!!