Complaint Review: Ross Sveback

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Tim De Clue — Seattle Washington United States of America
Ross Sveback

Ross Sveback Chameleon LLC Refused to Ship or Refund for Wholesale Purchase Internet

*Author of original report: Rebuttal is not a resolution

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The other side to this story

*Author of original report: Still No Resolution...

On August 12, 2011, I placed an order in good faith for Faux Bois Dinnerware. I was within the understanding the dinnerware was in stock and ready for delivery. I have repeatedly asked for an ETA. Only to receive no ETA and everytime I get a deadline I do not get a call or e-mail in response. As of Today 12/27/2011 I still do not have the shipment of merchandise. I made payment in full with a check to Chameleon LLC.

In a recent conversations on facebook and E-mail it was explained that this would be taken care of by end of week everytime, I have requested information. I have attached this conversation below. Once again I have not heard from you. I in good faith paid you for merchandise that is now over 136 days overdue.

I am asking for a full refund of monies paid plus interest of 10%

"Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 5:06 PM
Tim,

I put in a call to them today to get an update.  I promise you that I will let you know asap.  I will send you what I have of your order and will update you soon.

Ross"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ross-Sveback/internet/Ross-Sveback-Chameleon-LLC-Refused-to-Ship-or-Refund-for-Wholesale-Purchase-Internet-814892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ross Sveback

Rebuttal is not a resolution

AUTHOR: Tim De Clue - (United States of America)

This vendor should have never promised to ship merchandise they did not have. They took payment knowing the merchandise was not available. This is unethical and possibly a crime. I have asked for an ETA of funds and this company never responds. This will not be resolved until I get a refund payment for the full amount. I also feel I am entitled to interest since I have been without funds or merchandise for 1 1/2 years. This company will never be trusted in my business dealings.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The other side to this story

AUTHOR: sveback - (United States of America)

The part of this story that has not been covered is the fact that the original pottery that manufactured my product went bankrupt leaving me holding the ball.  I had to find a new pottery to manufacture this collection and fulfill all the orders that were left.  This is not as easy as making a call and it just 'happening'.

This merchant was not shipped their original order due to the fact that now that he has refused shipment now that the product is now in stock.  I realize it has been over a year and a half, and it is was his decision to make to refuse the shipment.  I communicated to this customer that I did not have the ability to pay him his funds back, yet could send him his full-dollar amount in product and this could be resolved now OR he would have to wait until I could afford to provide him a refund.  He chose to refuse shipment and wait for a refund.

As a small business person that was starting from scratch again, I asked every customer to please be patient while I worked through this process.  At this point, I have done everything in my power to fulfill this customer's order - I hope one day he can understand that I truly did everything within my power to resolve this situation with him.

I chose daily to stay positive and not slander anyone who was slandering me when results were not happening in their time frame.  It is always easy to judge the decisions someone else is supposed to make when you are not involved in the process.  It simply is not like going to the store and picking up bottled water.  Instead of walking away from the problem, I focused on finding a solution to bring every single person their order.  I never walked away, regardless of my need to be quiet and put all of my attention on this.   My request is that respect be granted for not quitting or walking away because the process was difficult and the end time unknown.

Still No Resolution...

AUTHOR: Tim De Clue - (United States of America)

This company has not yet refunded my money. This is going on a year now.