Complaint Review: Ross Sveback

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: d1234 — New York New York United States of America
Ross Sveback

Ross Sveback Elevating Entertaining did not deliver $136 worth of dishes which I paid for via check. Minneapolis, Internet

*Author of original report: Ross Sveback did not deliver $1360.00 worth of goods

I purchased $1360 worth of dishes from Ross Sveback via check. He confirmed in an email he deposited the check and the bank confirmed it. He claimed there would be a ten day delay on the check from the bank. Ten days passed and I emailed him about shipping. It took him some time to reply. He then became sick for a couple weeks. Eventually after 3 months of sending email after email, I told him I would have to contact the bank. Then he replied immediately. He said it would ship shortly. A couple weeks later no contact or dishes from Ross. I could see he was receiving and reading the emails and Facebook messages, still no reply. I tried to contact his partner, still no reply. Finally, my lawyer and bank has become involved in the matter. I am now taking legal action against Ross Sveback, due his inability to deliver the dishes or refund my merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ross-Sveback/internet/Ross-Sveback-Elevating-Entertaining-did-not-deliver-136-worth-of-dishes-which-I-paid-fo-995519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ross Sveback

Ross Sveback did not deliver $1360.00 worth of goods

AUTHOR: d1234 - (USA)

I purchased $1360 worth of dishes from Ross Sveback via check. He confirmed in an email he deposited the check and the bank confirmed it. He claimed there would be a ten day delay on the check from the bank. Ten days passed and I emailed him about shipping. It took him some time to reply. He then became sick for a couple weeks. Eventually after 3 months of sending email after email, I told him I would have to contact the bank. Then he replied immediately. He said it would ship shortly. A couple weeks later no contact or dishes from Ross. I could see he was receiving and reading the emails and Facebook messages, still no reply. I tried to contact his partner, still no reply. I then sent him an email asking for a refund, still no reply. Finally, my lawyer and bank has become involved in the matter. I am now taking legal action against Ross Sveback, due his inability to deliver the dishes or refund my merchandise.

(Note, in my first report I wrote $136, but the correct amount is $1360.00)