Complaint Review: Ross

• Submitted: Sun, February 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: Annoyed — marina del rey California United States of America
Ross
1400 lincoln blvd,los angeles,california 90291 venice, California United States of America

Ross Discrimination against handicap venice, California

*Consumer Comment: Which is it?

*Consumer Comment: huh?

The complaint i sent rossstores.com for ruin our Valentines day weekend.

This is handicap discrimination.store is 1400 lincoln blvd,venice ca 310-392-0106.On feb 13th,2011

between times 1pm-4pm, me and had man i spent three hours at the store, there was no line and my

and took the next customer behind him.we were there first and she refused to help us so, were there

first, the old women said i dont care i refuse to help you,so we ask for manger the security guards

came to us and said hes busy he wont help you,the old women started again and i said thats not

customer service you need to be retrained the customer is always right, simple solution cash us

out,then none of the other cashier would help us and we ask for manager again,the gurads said were

distrubting customers,my mans handicapped he even showed them his handicap sticker, we were ask

to leave and ignored.we have wasted 3 hours in that store and no could help us and tell us to

leave.This is handficap discrimination all we wanted to do was buy are stuff and no one helped us and

we were asked to leave.my man stomach started hurting and by the stress your employees gave him

worried me he was going to have a heart attack, again the old women made rude comments at us as

the security guards made us leave.i have customer service experience and whether thier handicap or

not,the customer is always right.The stress your employees gave my man i almost had to drive him to

hospital.I have been to many ross stores and this one does not know how to treat the handicap and

above all the rudest and unhelpful.I sent the complaint to rossstores.com today feb 13th,2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2011 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ross/venice-California-90291/Ross-Discrimination-against-handicap-venice-California-695054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ross

Which is it?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

there was no line and my man walked up to cashier at customer service station she was a old women with gray hair she turned and took the next customer behind him
You can't have it both ways.  Either there were no customers in line or she took the next one behind him.   My guess is that the only discrimination was on your "mans" part.  He probably cut in front of people thinking he could because he was handicapped.

i have customer service experience and whether thier handicap or not,the customer is always right.
I would have doubts on your Customer Service experience.  Not only because of the way you wrote this report.  But anyone who has worked in a Customer Service position knows that the customer is NOT always right.

huh?

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

Your report is VERY hard to follow.  If you were discriminated against, my apologies, but I don't see anything in the report that even indicates that is the reason you were not helped.  And contrary to popular opinion, the customer is NOT always right.