Complaint Review: Rossana Pilar Mitchell, Esq.

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Moreno — Pomona California United States of America
Rossana Pilar Mitchell, Esq.
14788 Pipeline #G, Chino Hills, California United States of America

Rossana Pilar Mitchell, Esq. BEWARE: Wack-a-d-doodle, money-hungry attorney Chino Hills, California

In a nutshell, I used Rossanas services for a divorce over 6 years ago. She stalled my case, over billed, double billed, no shows, and so much more...  It finally occurred to me that I had paid over 18K for only a name change and bifurcation (and her fees were still growing), I fired her. In order to get my money back, I took her to mediation; she blew out the court hearing. The mediators office immediately pushed our case to Mandatory Arbitration. Rossana then tried to get out of that, but was unsuccessful.  After successfully beating her in arbitration, Rossana decided to sue me for the total amount of the award (instead of just paying it). Since then, it has been over a year, and we have been in and out of court (with no end of sight) in trying to get the award paid up. We are looking to put together a class action lawsuit against her anyone interested? I'm sure any judge would love to throw that book at her once they get to hear of her lack of ethics and legal malpractice. :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rossana-Pilar-Mitchell-Esq/-Chino-Hills-California-91709/Rossana-Pilar-Mitchell-Esq-BEWARE-Wack-a-d-doodle-money-hungry-attorney-Chino-Hills-1024028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rossana Pilar Mitchell, Esq.