• Report: #1019814

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Valrico Florida United States of America
Rossiter Bay Area Construction,Harold Rossiter
4501 Clewis Ave. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Rossiter Bay Area Construction,Harold Rossiter Rossiter Of Florida Do do work for this company, will not pay! Owes me 17,678.00 Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Rossiter Bay Area Construction 3/5/2013

Harold Rossiter is a scam artist. He has you do work for him, and then does not pay. I worked for him and he made a lot of excuses about paying. Then I get a call from him that he is filing bankruptcy.

He was going to make monthly payments through the courts to pay me, but he never did.He owes me 17,678.00. I tried nicely to work out payment arrangements to get my money, but he just would keep saying he didn't have any money to pay.

Then on Feb. 9,2013 I get a call from his office saying they where looking for vendors and saw my ad and would like to send me information about there company. They send there vendor application to me (not knowing that I had worked for them in the past and they owed me 17,678.00). It was a new person in there office that called me. (they had no idea)

I called Mr. Rossiter and ask him if he had started working again, and if he was going to start paying me the money he owed, and he said no he was not making any money. I told him that was funny because his office had sent me a vendor application. All he could say is really they did.

I am warning you to beware of this company!! He makes a lot of PROMISES, but will not pay you... I know there was 2 other vendors working for him at the same time as me and they never got PAID either.. This company should not be able to do work, They are dishonest,liars,and Steal from anyone that will let them.

Anybody with ad on the Internet looking for Preservation Work beware of this company if they call you wanting you to work for there company. They will Rip You Off, and you will just be the next Victim they scam..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rossiter-Bay-Area-ConstructionHarold-Rossiter/Tampa-Florida-33610/Rossiter-Bay-Area-ConstructionHarold-Rossiter-Rossiter-Of-Florida-Do-do-work-for-this-com-1019814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rossiter Bay Area Construction,Harold Rossiter

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Rossiter Bay Area Construction 3/5/2013

AUTHOR: ZWallace - (United States of America)

Dave, I can assist your company in collecting the $17,678 that is rightfully owed to you from Harold Rossiter. "Google" Thrive Collection Services in Vancouver, WA for my contact information. Ask for Zack Wallace and best regards...