Complaint Review: Rotech medical

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Not disclosed Nationwide United States of America
Rotech medical
9521 Camp Bowie W, Fort Worth,TX 76116 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Rotech medical Rhema medical A wasteful and fraudulent severely mismanaged company Fort Worth, Texas

I have diligently reviewed many sites containing complaints about this company and most are true based on my personal experiences working for this company.  If there is anyone who had a bad experience with Rotech and would like testimony as to how Rotech actually operates, then contact me.

You may be surprised what I could tell you, but I will not submitt false witness if you are looking for a cruch against Rotech, be honest with yourself. This company is all about lip service and plagued with mismanagement.

As a employee with rotech, I can only warn you not to use this company any life sustaining support. I believe this company is greedy and not in the best interest for any american looking for quality home medical support. I would rather bring these issues to the attention of the CEO of rotech since I feel much is covered up. This company only provides support to half its patients and this is because it is so mismanaged it relies on the patients to take responsiblity, but the lack thereof comes from the high turnover rate of employees and lack of if any training.

I am offering facts and proof for any litigation that former customers have filed against Rotech that will assist them in putting a bad experience behind them.  The CEO of this company only received a 25% approval rating from employees that work for this company. This alone has deterred me from bring up the many complaints of waste and fraud this company is guilty of for the location I work at.  I have also worked for three location stores and there is consistency in the fraud and waste with all three.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rotech-medical/Fort-Worth-Texas-76116/Rotech-medical-Rhema-medical-A-wasteful-and-fraudulent-severely-mismanaged-company-Fort-W-986927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rotech medical