Complaint Review: Rothwell Polk

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois USA
Rothwell Polk
Englewood, co. Englewood, Colorado United States of America

Rothwell Polk Care.com; SitterCity.com; Huffington Post; UNDER INVESTIGATION by Police for inappropriate behavior towards little boys. Englewood, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bogus report by angry child abuser I turned in

Rothwell Polk is under investigation by police for inappropriate behavior towards little boys. Nothing more can be stated at the moment but will update when investigation is over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rothwell-Polk/Englewood-Colorado-/Rothwell-Polk-Carecom-SitterCitycom-Huffington-Post-UNDER-INVESTIGATION-by-Police-for-874357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rothwell Polk

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bogus report by angry child abuser I turned in

AUTHOR: Rothwell - (United States of America)

I am wrongly accused by an anonymous aggressor of being under investigation for inappropriate behavior towards boys. I have lived with this fear all of my professional life, because men who work with young  children are suspect.

I got my B.A. in Early Childhood Education from Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago. I later got an M.Ed. in Advanced Studies in Childhood Development. I spent 35 years working with children and families in Chicago, Indiana and Colorado.

Please note that this is an unsubstantiated report by an anonymous person unsupported by any documentation. I have a good idea of who did this and why. I came to the Denver area in 2011 and went to work as a private nanny, babysitter and tutor of young children. The parents of a four year old boy I worked with were so abusive and neglectful of their child that I reported the family to social services. The momn went crazy and started making  threatening phone calls and emails.

Please note that I was never questioned by police and that I did not live in Englewood at the time. You will not find my name in any sex offender database--international, national or statewide.