Complaint Review: Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Norma — Miami Florida
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
5672 Collections Centr Drive Chicago, Illinois USA

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services Ripoff and distortion on a plumbing work. Chicago, Illinois

On January 25, 2013, I made a service call to Roto-Rooter to repair a valve and a leak that was next to the valve.  The technician came the next day, we requested him a qoute for both issues, he told us verbally $400.  When he finished he only fix the valve.  I called Roto-Rooter customer service to tell them that the leak was not fixed, I made several calls letting them know the situation and they ignored me.

After two months a Roto-Rooter representative called me and stated that the $400 was only for the valve.  The only reason I paid the bill they sent me was to protect my name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roto-Rooter-Plumbing-Drain-Services/Chicago-Illinois-60693/Roto-Rooter-Plumbing-Drain-Services-Ripoff-and-distortion-on-a-plumbing-work-Chicago-1047066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services