Complaint Review: Roto Rooter

• Reported By: Al — Elgin Illinois United States of America
Roto Rooter
Elgin, Illinois United States of America

Roto Rooter Sewer Clean out Elgin Illinois

I was lead to believe that I would receive prompt excavation service (later that evening) for their inflated fees.  Once I signed the contract for the work they promptly forgot about me.  It took a whole day of calls the following day to get someone back out to the site.  For the fees that they are charging and the website claims that are made, this Chicago area business provides very poor service and very inflated prices.  Maybe they charge higher fees are to compensate for business lost from pissed off customers like me.  Not once did they offer to adjust their fees to compensate for my whole day spent calling them to see when they would arrive at the site. All I received to compensation for my day lost was a coupon discount for the next time I needed work from them.  Guess what?  I will never use that coupon and I strongly recommend that no one use their services.  Do not believe what they tell you or what their website claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roto-Rooter/Elgin-Illinois-60123/Roto-Rooter-Sewer-Clean-out-Elgin-Illinois-886837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roto Rooter