Complaint Review: Rotorconcept,inc

• Reported By: Ruger — Akron Ohio United States of America
Rotorconcept,inc
2646 Durfee Ave ElMonte, California 91732 Internet United States of America

Rotorconcept,inc Patrick Le Will not back product Internet

I bought a min-Q flying helicopter at a palm springs air show. Got it home and followed the instructions to synchronize the unit and found one of the propellers was broken. I made contact with the owner that I had meet at the show after 3 attempts. And he said he would put one in the mail. After3 weeks still no part. I emailed him again, he said it was in the mail I waited 2 more weeks still no part. I then asked for my 189.00 dollars back now no contact at all. I will not purchase anything from this company and suggest no one should.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rotorconceptinc/internet/Rotorconceptinc-Patrick-Le-Will-not-back-product-Internet-969962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rotorconcept,inc