Complaint Review: Rouie Reise Suarez Arayata

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Bryan — New York New York
Rouie Reise Suarez Arayata
#11 St. Sto Nino St. Pedro Laguna Internet United States of America

Rouie Reise Suarez Arayata rouie.arayata WordPress developer, will request Western Union payment, then curse you out! Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I'm not superman

Rouie Reise Suarez Arayata was contracted on March 14, 2013 to do PHP web development tasks, including setting up wordpress blogs. He initially offered to work for free for one week as a trial so that we could measure his talent and determine an appropriate pay scale. I decided this was not fair, so I offered to pay for the trial.

Rouie asked for $150 as compensation for he and 2 of his friends to put together a few blank blog installs for us. The task should have taken a few days to complete. After that, we were supposed to discuss the opportuntiy for full-time employment.

Rouie never performed any of the work, or allowed me to meet his 2 other "friends." Instead, he kept the $150 and when I asked to have my money returned, he threatened to sue me for being abusive to him. Rouie Arayata is a scammer. If you are looking to hire someone to perform a web-related task in the Philippines, be wary of this person. [continued below]....
..... He will be very rude to you and he will not do the job requested. If he mentions to involve his "friends," be careful because they do not exist.

Also, do not pay this individual through Western Union because you have no way of recovering the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rouie-Reise-Suarez-Arayata/internet/Rouie-Reise-Suarez-Arayata-rouiearayata-WordPress-developer-will-request-Western-Union-p-1035594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rouie Reise Suarez Arayata

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I'm not superman

AUTHOR: ARAYATA09 - ()

Shout out! to Google+ i see this reports thanks.. Now I can depend My Self.

i am a filipino looking for a job in the internet i pass my resume to Indeed.com  and Bryan Anrade interview me for 3days via Yahoo mail, i remember he ask me if i know wordpress and i said to him my skills is in my resume, and he continued the interview i research the wordpress and i you can do wordpress in 5minutes so contact all my friends and classmates and teacher. many of them respond and want to be my associate but i pick 2 that live near in my house. they are Real!!!
(please understand if the grammar is wrong i am a filipino, please Mr.Brayan Andrade Sumbit All Records Of are Emails in the Yahoo Email and in the skype Please, beacause i erase mine beacause i was so piss.) QUESTION: Why Bryan send me 150$? Because He knows We Already done so many jobs. WHY 150$ i told him just pay the snacks and the electricity that will consume during the job. for 3person. we already working right, and he ask us on the first day that we will gonna have a conference meeting 9am and we both agree to adjust it to 1pm after launch philippine time. the team is ready for the meeting 1computer per peson, then suddenly on that exact time i got a emergency family problem my grandmother taking all the stuff inside the house because she notice the i am not sleeping and always in the computer for tha past few days, she accuse me of taking drugs and playing computer games. and i explain it to her that this is a real job, my two friends was too shy too speaking or chat to brayan. so that's a bad day for me. we still contacting brayn no answer the next day we contacting brayn no answer so i told to my friends that brayan is not replying on fourth suddenly brayn reply and ask for conference right away so i contacted my friends but they busy because it's so urgent and bryan i explain to brayan what happen, but he want's the imposible conference meeting to happen no communication for two days  and you ask, i told him that you can give me the 10 wordpress assingment detail so we do it but he did not give. he ask me to send the money back i said okey. but he wan'ts the whole money back, but i already pay the 2friends of mine. he called me a liar my friends is only on my imagination and he don't understand what im saying.  we ask you to give the job deatail so we can do it but you didn't
 we already work 4days + 3dyas =7  by the way your  they call you "SHARK" on the wordpress Codex forum the on who do Wordpress and the prices is unbelievable $3000 - $5000 per wordpress sites and you use free templates because you don't to pay  extra dollar to a templates. by the way in the forum of wordpress codex many of them istall wordpress and only ask for 1 can of beer. why are you doing this to me so your website will expose to the innocent
Think again of who are the Real scammer I'm not a lawyer but i got to give my side.