Complaint Review: Round Point

• Reported By: Ferris — Austin Texas
Round Point
Internet USA

Roundpoint Mortgage Just can't get it right Internet

I've had an awful experience in buying a new home with Roundpoint- and I'm the ideal candidate. I am single, have A+ credit, putting 25% down, qualified for jumbo, been at the same job and address for 8+ years, cash assets, high income and they still can't seem to handle. I qualified for their best rate and got cash back. Yet they've made mistakes on my GFE, gone through underwriting hell, and made me miss my closing date.

It make me feel bad for the average Joe trying to get a loan. I've got more electronic documentation filed than just about anyone and they still gave me hell, I can't imagine being someone who isn't technically saavy and trying to do this through hard copies and faxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Round-Point/internet/Roundpoint-Mortgage-Just-cant-get-it-right-Internet-1060329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Round Point