Complaint Review: Route 23 Auto Mall And Ford Motor Company

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Ringwood New Jersey
Route 23 Auto Mall And Ford Motor Company
1301 Route 23 Butler, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 973-838-0800
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Route 23 Auto Mall And Ford Motor Company Inability to fix and stand by their ford products/F350 Deisel/(diesel, like markbardoniany) Butler New Jersey

We bought a 2004 Ford F350 super diesel brand new. In December of 2007 the motor blew at 39,800 miles. We brought it to the dealer, they held it for 4-6 weeks approximately and felt that things happen, a motor is supposed to blow at 39,800. Well, we lost income on snow removal as it blew the day it snowed. We started up our landscaping business for the 2008 season the last week of March, approximately 700 miles later, again motor blows up!

This happened on 04-19-08, we towed the truck up there 04-22-08, they still have not looked at the vehicle, Brian, their service manager stated we cannot look at it until 05-01-08. I called Ford directly and their attitude is well things happen were not paying for anything, were not losing anything.

I am paying 800 a month for an inoperable vehicle which the dealer and Ford refuse to acknowledge that their is a problem with their diesel motors!. The own mechanics at this dealership told my boyfriend that the diesel's in Ford are no good. The deny now saying this and since I called Ford, the service manager tells me he can't look at it until 05-04-08? I am paying 486 a week to rent a vehicle plus my 800 pymnt for a nonworking vehicle to keep my small business going.

Why can't Ford and this dealership acknowledge their customer's concerns? Why can't they fix my vehicle properly! They have 19 registered complaints with the Better Business Bureau. I am not asking for a new truck, just one that works and is allegedly built tough and not Found on the Road Dead! Ford!

Ringwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Route-23-Auto-Mall-And-Ford-Motor-Company/Butler-New-Jersey-07405/Route-23-Auto-Mall-And-Ford-Motor-Company-Inability-to-fix-and-stand-by-their-ford-product-329577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Route 23 Auto Mall And Ford Motor Company