Complaint Review: Route 46 - Automall 46 (NISSAN/Mitsubishi)

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:Clifton New Jersey
Route 46 - Automall 46 (NISSAN/Mitsubishi)
440 Route 46 Totowa, New Jersey U.S.A.

Route 46 Or Automall 46 (NISSAN/Mitsubishi) Dealership has alot of con-man. Totowa New Jersey

I bought a 2002 Nissan Maxima from there which at first I thought was working perfect when I test drove. After driving 500miles, the steering wheel vibrated alot on highways so I took it back there and they said it was alignment problem. They fixed it for free under warranty. Then after about 500-1000miles, it started vibrating again. This time they tried to charge me saying some B.S about its normal maintience and you might've hit a pothole which threw it off. After arguing and talking to the manager, they did it for free. After, get it fixed 2nd time, it started vibrating after and when I took it the third time (I told them its a lemon). They are like no, if you want we'll exchange it for another car but we'll give you trade-in value for your car. I am like GTFO here............

I still have the car because I paid $15K for it and they are saying they'll give me $8K for it and ill have to pay depending on what car I want.

If you are reading this, Please stay away from the dealership.
In about 1997 - the dealership had some issues and they changed their name, so now they're trying to con people again.

Better dealership to go to is probably one of Route 17, but definitely stay away from the dealership on 46.

Akin
Clifton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Route-46-Automall-46-NISSANMitsubishi/Totowa-New-Jersey/Route-46-Or-Automall-46-NISSANMitsubishi-Dealership-has-alot-of-con-man-Totowa-New-Jer-337666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Route 46 - Automall 46 (NISSAN/Mitsubishi)