Complaint Review: Route 66 English Bulldogs

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Schomberg Ontario
Route 66 English Bulldogs
6992 Long State, Hwy P, Seymour. MO Seymour, Missouri USA

Route 66 English Bulldogs Larry Dykes , Alcia Marcantel SOLD A SICK DOG that they represented as healthy Seymour Missouri

I purchased an 8 year old English Bulldog, CH. Banta's Mine Creek Max from Route 66 English Bulldogs on the 25th Oct 2013. Alcia Marcantel told me that he was a healthy boy and acted like a 3 year old dog. I had told her that I had just lost my bully to cancer two weeks earlier.

I sent her the money plus $400 for shipping. Once she received the money, she informed me that the dog had an enlarged t******e but nothing to worry about. I spoke to my vet and he said that it was probably testicular cancer and NOT to take the dog. I emailed Alcia back and told her that I just wanted my money back. She refused saying that the dog as sold AS IS with not refunds. This was hours after I sent them the money and she still had the dog.

She then informed me that she had dropped the dog off at the shippers. I told her 5 times that I would NOT accept a sick dog. Alcia said that then I lost all monies and she would find another home for him.

I finally decided to take the dog and told her to ship him to me. When she told me the time that I had to meet the shipper- 4 hours away, I told her that I couldn't meet him because I was working and to ship the following week.  She refused, dropped the dog off at the shippers again. I sent her 3 emails -DO NOT SHIP but she did. The poor dog arrived in NY state with no one to pick him up. I asked the shipper to drop him off at another Bulldog Breeder's place who was willing to take him but Alcia told them no and to return the dog to her so she could resell it.

This breeder is a thief, liar and very heartless only breeding for money. DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Route-66-English-Bulldogs/Seymour-Missouri/Route-66-English-Bulldogs-Larry-Dykes-Alcia-Marcantel-SOLD-A-SICK-DOG-that-they-represe-1097509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Route 66 English Bulldogs