Complaint Review: Rove Concepts

• Updated: Sun, August 10, 2014

• Reported By: Lauren S — Chicago Illinois
Rove Concepts
Internet USA

Rove Concepts BIGGEST RIPOFF CHEAPEST FURNITURE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. AVOID!!! Vancouver BC

*UPDATE Employee: Again our competitors have tried to post false information about us

I bought an Eames Lounge chair from these clowns last year and a year later the chair is in pieces. I lost $1600 + shipping! The worst part is - they create fake accounts online and file fake rip off reports against their competitors when they themselves buy all their furniture from cheap Chinese factories! I thought all those reports I read about them online were bogus until I first hand experienced my chair breaking in half!

Watch out for these insecure losers on apartment therapy and houzz.

I certainly cannot get my $1800 back but maybe you can save a bit of money and buy the original or from other competitors. You've been warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rove-Concepts/internet/Rove-Concepts-BIGGEST-RIPOFF-CHEAPEST-FURNITURE-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-AVOID-Vancouve-1168897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rove Concepts

Again our competitors have tried to post false information about us

AUTHOR: Christopher - ()

Unfortunately, our competitors continue to plague us with fake reviews on our Rove Concepts products. This review and photos were not posted by a former customer. There is clear evidence that this post does not refer to a Rove Concepts chair or any purchase made within the last 5 years.

This is evident from the pictures taken by “Chrome1000/E Hill” from the online forumwww.designaddict.com on September 29, 2009 (http://bit.ly/1ok6hjO). The photos can also be found under their account here (http://bit.ly/1q80gw4). The original post by “Chrome1000” said, “One the original factory glue joints on my 1976 lounge failed while I was sitting in the chair,” referencing an original Eames Lounge Chair, not our high quality reproduction.

Please contact us at sales@roveconcepts.com or at 1-800-705-6217 if you have any questions or concerns about Rove Concepts. All of our pieces are available atwww.roveconcepts.com and our showroom is located at 990 West 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6H 4J1, Canada. Thank you!