Complaint Review: Rove Pest Control

Rove Pest Control
1730 New Brighton Blvd. #189 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Rove Pest Control Tried to SCAM money for NOTHING Minneapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Sounds familiar

I contracted with Rove Pest control (Minneapolis, St. Paul MN area) in 2010 to kill the small black ants that were taking over my lawn and landscape. For two seasons they came out every month (and more as I had to keep calling them back) to exterminate the ants. That's all I wanted done, and after two years they made no progress. The ants were never gone or even reduced in
number. Nearly $100 a month for two full seasons and they accomplished nothing.  My calls of complaint were always greeted with sorry excuses. I found a product online (called DeltaGard) and in the spring of 2012, as the ants were still there, in full force, I applied the DeltaGard - and I am not endorsing a product here -  for a about 6 weeks. One 20lb bag and the ants were gone.
Gone, period, for about $30. Rove is a ripoff, they did nothing to solve the problem for two years, and at considerable expense to me. To add insult to injury, when I informed them several times (via phone and email) that I did not want their service any longer, they refused to listen to me and insisted that I did not properly 'notify' them. They kept sending me bills for service (that
they did not perform) and when I refused to pay they sent a collection agency after me. Do yourself a favor and find and EFFECTIVE and HONEST company to deal with. Rove Pest Control is a dishonest and despicable company to deal with.

Search the web and you will find others whom this company has ripped off as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rove-Pest-Control/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55413/Rove-Pest-Control-Tried-to-SCAM-money-for-NOTHING-Minneapolis-Minnesota-937059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rove Pest Control

Sounds familiar

AUTHOR: Anti Rove pest control - (United States of America)

I have been lured into a false contract with the same company.
I had asked for single service and did not want a contract. After the service was performed the employee never removing his sunglasses said sign here initial this, took my check and fled. Come to find out I had apparently agreed to a full year contracts with out a word ever being said.
We were fighting the bees. The bees never went away. For all I know they are spraying water at them. The service took all of 15 min and all of my $100 dollars. There are just as many bees after they treated as there was beforehand. It's unfortunate that they can get away with being so dis honest.