Complaint Review: Rovio- Angry Birds

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: David — Orlando Florida
Rovio- Angry Birds

Rovio- Angry Birds Angry Birds, AB, Angry Birds Star Wars, Rio, Seasons, Rip off, Waste of time, intrucive adds, too many adds, liars, not free game! Internet

*Author of original report: samsung spell check.

Rovio makes one of the world's most popular games: Angry Birds. They are making Billions off this game! Don't get me wrong, I love the game and it's very addicting. What p*$$3$ me off about it though is all their redundant adds! Every time you repeat a level or go to the next one, they have to annoy you with stupid adds for junk that you don't want and you don't even give a f*****g s**t about any way! Each time they shoe the same add that you've seen already 1, 000 times, you Havre to waste time out of your life just clicking out of it! It may only take 2 secs to click out of that stupid a$$ b.s. add, but you do that 30 times and that is a whole minute of your life wasted!

Do it several more times and it adds up to an hour of looking at that stupid a$$ add that nobody cares about! Therefore, it takes away from your ability to enjoy the game! You can pay for the game and get it add free, but, then it ain't FREE! Even with the free version of the game, you get to a point on the Star Wars version, where you have to pay or you can not go any further! ROVIO, listen up, very carefully, please!

I am not the only one saying this! My friends agree with me to: We all love the game Aangry Birds! BUT, WE HATE THE DAM ADDS! THEY ARE USELESS! Think about it, if wrong have seen that one add twice and we didn't buy the product or respond to the add, ERROR JUST AIN'T INTERESTED AND WRONG WILL NOT CHANGER OUR MINDS AND WE WON'T BUY THAT DAM BULL SPIT! COMPRENDE? WE JUST DON'T CARE! GIVE IT UP AND QUIT WASTING OUR TIME WITH THOSE STUPID ADDS!

Then, to top it off, the company originally didn't bother to give the guy who created the Physics engine for the game any compsensation or credit at all for being the brains that make the game possible! They fixed that one now, they talked to the creator of the Physics Engine and now, at his request, they at least mention the Physics program in the credits of the game. I commend them on that.

However, the game is fun and I intend to continue playing it, but, until those unnecessary, annoying adds are removed from the free version, I will only give the game. 2 1/2 out of 5 stars!

You can do much better than this without the adds that I have to click out of all the time! The pop ups on the top and bottom, yes I still hate them, but they are doable. They would just be a compromise. If you get rid of the annoying adds that I Havre to X out of, I'd give the game not just 5, but 50 stars, instantly! But for now, those redundant, waste my time adds that I don't care about at all are going to keep threatening FREE version of the game at a level of only 2 and a half stars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rovio-Angry-Birds/internet/Rovio-Angry-Birds-Angry-Birds-AB-Angry-Birds-Star-Wars-Rio-Seasons-Rip-off-Waste-1046047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rovio- Angry Birds

samsung spell check.

AUTHOR: David - ()

OMFG! The spell check on my phone is terrible! But you can still get the jist of what I wrote on here! I intended to put some words in the report that my phone didn't recognize and it changed them to what it thought I wanted to write. Dam phone!
Then I didn't see it until now and it's too late to fix it.