Complaint Review: Roxio Pro

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Upset video user — Dallas Texas
Roxio Pro

Roxio Pro Watch out - they take your money and don't provide the download Internet

I purchsed the online download of Roxio Pro NXT.   They took my money from my account but the product did not download.   I had to call numerous numbers to find someone to address this.   I was told that my download was going to their "accounting department."    They then refused to provide me a refund with the statement that they could not refund my money even though they did not provide the download until their accounting department reviewed it in the next 72 hours.   I spent hours on the phone with the customer service representatives.    I had to cancel my personal bank cards.   Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roxio-Pro/internet/Roxio-Pro-Watch-out-they-take-your-money-and-dont-provide-the-download-Internet-1046868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roxio Pro