qualified

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: ASCAP Member — New York United States of America
Roy Elkins Broadjam.com and Mark Palermo ASCAP
6401 Odana Rd. and One Lincoln Plaza Nationwide United States of America

Roy Elkins Broadjam.com and Mark Palermo ASCAP Roy Elkins, Mark Palermo, broadjam american association of authors composers and publishers ascap Broadjam.com Scam Ripoff Lies ASCAP Community scam Ripoff Lies Fake Phony Beware of this Ripoff Don't send your music to this ripoff artist doing business from his apartment Madison, Wisconsin and New York, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Okay, thanks!

*Consumer Comment: Ah, Shut-up Huberty! You lying Scumbag Pig!

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us with any questions or feedback on Broadjam

Broadjam.com is just another scam that tells lies that they (actually it's a jerk doing "business" out of his small apartment in Madison, Wisconsin) will "get your music in front of publishers." This is NOT true!

Acutally, this so-called "business" called Broadjam.com is just a place some jerk is ripping off musicians that are tying to get their music in front of producers.

Broadjam.com is a "business" that just floats barely under the guideline of fraud because the "Owner," Roy Elkins, states that he "gets your music in the hands of  producers." That is not truthful! This slob just "tries" to get  producers to listen to your music. You are not going to get one single piece of your music heard by anyone other than this jerk!

Roy Elkins does NOT have any more "connection" than you most likely do. He's just trying to make money from sucking off of your hard work!

There are many music scams like Broadjam.com
Another one in particular is Taxi.com
Boy do they feed you a line of sh*!
First, like all these music scams, they want to pay $300.00 to "join" because "that's surely less than a plane ticket to Nashville." What's that supposed to mean? Oh wait, I guess it's some mumbo-jumbo words that "help you to see the light." NOT! That's not all either: Taxi.com tells you that you must pay $5.00 for each track that you submit because that way they'll "know that you are serious" about sending them your music.
Boy, what a line of bullshit that is! Broadjam.com is the same way: "Just send in your best for "All the Producers" out there "Just waiting" for your music to be played in "Major Movies" and with "Major Labels like Sony and RCA." Just another line of Bullsh*!

What about ASCAP? How is ASCAP involved with this scam? Simple: It's allowed by an untruthful scammer webmaster by the name of Mark Palermo! This wise-guy would sell out his own mother for a few pennies! Nonetheless, this smart-alec has the "power" from ASCAP to have this ripoff "business" called Broadjam.com to be a "partner" with the "ASCAP Community." This cheat named Roy Elkins who "owns" Broadjam.com is not a "partner," he's just a bullshit scammer that Mark Palermo bought into. Well, actually, Palermo is a wise-guy, big mouth too, so he most likely is part of this scam too!

The ASCAP Community used to be a fun place to upload your music and have other ASCAP members rate your music and post comments. Now this wise-guy Palermo makes it where you are FORCED to JOIN Broadjam.com to "Vote on other people's music." Why? Because Mark Palermo and ASCAP are getting some kind of kick-back from this scammer at Broadjam.com!

Do yourself a favor: Don't send anything whatsoever to this lying scammer at Broadjam.com! If you're an ASCAP member, do not let Mark Palermo force you to "join" Broadjam.com just to "rate other people's music." He's a scammer just like Roy Elkins!

Tell ASCAP that you want Mark Palermo removed from the position of webmaster! Tell ASCAP that we are tired of his wise-guy remarks and attitudes! Tell ASCAP we are tired of Mark Palermo treating us like dirt under his feet!

If we ASCAP members can't get rid of Mark Palermo, then consider leaving ASCAP and joining BMI or SESAC!

Let's find out what's more important to ASCAP: The members, or this this smart-alec Mark Palermo that acts like another Hitler!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roy-Elkins-Broadjamcom-and-Mark-Palermo-ASCAP/nationwide/Roy-Elkins-Broadjamcom-and-Mark-Palermo-ASCAP-Roy-Elkins-Mark-Palermo-broadjam-american-615485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roy Elkins Broadjam.com and Mark Palermo ASCAP

Okay, thanks!

AUTHOR: Mike Huberty - ()

Hi, this is Mike Huberty again from Broadjam. That's a nice little song you wrote there.

Whenever someone has an issue, please contact us at customerservice@broadjam.com or feel free to contact me directly at mike@broadjam.com with any questions about our artist services. We do our best to resolve anyone's concerns quickly and transparently.

Ah, Shut-up Huberty! You lying Scumbag Pig!

AUTHOR: Another ASCAP Victim - (USA)

You're just another BS creep salesman, like that filthy pig Roy Elkins!
(Excuse me while I vomit!),
People know what,
scum salesmen like you,
(Wait a second, excuse me while I vomit),
spew out of your pie hole,
(Wait a second, excuse me while I vomit),

just, just, just, just, just, just STFU!
(Wait a second, excuse me while I vomit).

Please contact us with any questions or feedback on Broadjam

AUTHOR: Mike Huberty - (United States of America)

Hi!

My name is Mike Huberty and I'm the manager of Artist Services here at Broadjam. We appreciate your feedback, but I can guarantee you #1 that we do business out of an office and not a small apartment and #2 that many of Broadjam's members sign licensing and publishing deals based on our opportunities.

Please click on this link to see what some of our artists have said about us as well as licensing success stories: http://www.broadjam.com/delivery/successes.php

We've been in business since 1999 and our mission is to help artists in any way we can.

If you have any questions or more feedback, do not hesitate to call us at 608-271-3633 and if you'd like to reach me personally, my extension is 223. I'm happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks! Mike Huberty Broadjam