Complaint Review: Roy Kanai

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed — Nairobi Virginia
Roy Kanai
Kenya Nairobi, Select State/Province Kenya

Roy Kanai Swindled, robbed by individual on business transaction then threatened when I tried to recoup my losses. Nairobi

*Author of original report: I have irrefutable truth that Roy Kanai is a thief

*General Comment: Your website is being used for a family dispute

I went into business with Roy Kanai after knowing him for some time. He worked for a prestigious company in Nairobi Kenya, The UN in a very seniour position as he described. I felt he was reputable and well connected and he promised my fair share of the business profits. We ventured into realestate with my personal contribution of several million Kenya Shillings. Long story short, he cooked the books on profits and said that we were running at a loss with very little income that could only be used for maintenance. He asked for more funds from me and I figured I had invested too much to lose it all over a couple of Kenya Shillings amounting to almost Ksh 200, 000.00 extra.

I still got no returns on my investments and when I asked him what was going wrong he started by lying then threats by abusing his title at his place of work, his infuence with some unscrupulous shady individuals and by a team of lawyers. He even brandished what I have seen in movies to be a high powered shotgun just letting me know in not so many words that he wouldnt hesitate to use it. He also had siblings in the US one of which he described as a blood thirsty maniac who would grace me with a visit.

I tried everything I could to get legal assistance but after the lawyers spoke to Roy Kanai, they were unwiling to proceed with my case. With nobody to turn to and out of options I had to concede defeat. This loss ruined me financially.

If you are even dreaming to go into business with this Kagualo please chukua pesa yako and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roy-Kanai/Nairobi-Select-StateProvince/Roy-Kanai-Swindled-robbed-by-individual-on-business-transaction-then-threatened-when-I-t-1051606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roy Kanai

I have irrefutable truth that Roy Kanai is a thief

AUTHOR: Swindled - ()

Call a spade a spade. This dude thinks he can threaten people after scamming them money. Just saw another posting of a disgruntled UNEP employee who mentioned a flanky who barely made it out of high school got a job as the assistant to the director wow. Roy even mentions he may have swindled his own flesh and blood, his brother. Those are his own words, not surprised. Someone needs to investigate how he got his job at the UNEP and fire him. There are more qualified candidates who worked hard in school that deserve the position.

I will find out who his lawyer is and post his name and company here too, since birds of a feather ................."",.-@.

#2 General Comment

Your website is being used for a family dispute

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I have reason to believe that the person/persons who filed this report, are members of a family engaged in a contentious dispute over inheritance. The person named in this report does not own, a business, has never owned a business and is a private Kenyan citizen. This report has been filed by someone in the US, more than likely a brother of the person named in this report.

The person in this report is going to contact his lawyers, to find out who filed this report, and sue them for defamation and libel.

Your website should perform due diligence in finding out whether claims placed on here are true, or whether the companies named even exist.