Complaint Review: Royal Ace Casino

• Reported By: Winegirl — Wilmington North Carolina
Royal Ace Casino
Internet Costa Rica

Royal Ace Casino Royal Ace Casino not paying Internet

I made a withdrawal of $2,200 on 4/14/2013 and left $136.00 on account to play with.  The cc authorization form and subsequent verification docs were emailed on 4/14/13 and 4/17/2013.  No reply received.  On 4/19/2013, a follow up email was sent.  No reply received.  Upon logging into the casino on 4/23/2013, I realized that my withdrawal had been reversed back into my account again.

I immediately contacted CS via Live Chat and was told none of my emails had been received.  Which, of course, is ridiculous.  I was asked to email again to manager@royalacecasino.com. Approximately 1/2 hour later I contacted Live Chat again and was told that the cc authorization form and verification docs had now been received.  I had to make the withdrawal again, but this time I withdrew the full balance of $2, 336 and was informed that I would now have to wait 7-10 days for approval.

Yet, the first time I made the withdrawal I was told 4-7 days for approval, and to date, their website, under banking, clearly states "All withdrawal requests will be processed within 4-7 days.".  I sent a complaint email, which has not been replied to either.  Not one email to date has been replied to.  Yesterday was the 10th business day, so I contacted Live Chat to see why it still wasn't approved and was told that the day wasn't over yet.  Well, today is the 11th business day and the withdrawal is still available for reversal.  Meaning, nothing has been done yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ace-Casino/internet/Royal-Ace-Casino-Royal-Ace-Casino-not-paying-Internet-1049313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ace Casino