Complaint Review: Royal Administration Services

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Hendersonville North Carolina
Royal Administration Services
51 Mill St Bldg F Hanover, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Royal Administration Services DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Hanover Massachusetts

I purchased an extended warranty for my car and these people are the administrators. In the contract it clearly states that if a claim is denied you have the right to ask for arbitration. They even give the name of the Arbitrator which is the National Arbitration Forum. However when I contacted them to file a request for arbitration I was informed that they are no longer accepting Consumer Arbitration Claims. I was deceived to enter into this contract because I thought if a claim was denied I had the option to ask for arbitration and have my claim heard by an arbitrator. I have been denied arbitration and in spite of the dealer saying my part needs to be replaced Royal Administration refuses to pay for the part. They used deceptive trade practices to take my money and denied me the right to have arbitration because the company does not accept consumer arbitration complaints. I was swindled.

Lawrence
Hendersonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Administration-Services/Hanover-Massachusetts-02339/Royal-Administration-Services-DECEPTIVE-TRADE-PRACTICES-Hanover-Massachusetts-472736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Administration Services