Complaint Review: Royal Bahama Cruise

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: sss — Iowa
Royal Bahama Cruise
ashland, Alabama USA

Royal Bahama Cruise Royal Bahama Will rip you off and not tell you until you ask for a refund that it is non refundable

I wish I had read reports on this company before I talked to them. They made it sound so real and even made me think that we had been referred for this cruise. I let them talk me into agreeing to take the cruise and pay the port taxes and a down payment of the total amount. I read reports about them and called and told them I wanted my money refunded and the person I talked to informed me that the money I had paid which totaled $218 was non refundable and that I was told that when I talked to them. I told her I was not told that and if I had I wouldn't have agreed to it. But they would not refund my money, she kept trying to get me to keep the cruise and find someone else besides my husband to go with me. I told her I did not want the cruise, I only wanted my money refunded. She would put me on hold and talk to her "supervisor" and then come back on and tell me that he said the money could not be refunded. I told her this was nothing but a ripoff , that I did not want the cruise, I was not going to use it and she kept telling me she would make it as paid in full and I could still take the cruise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Bahama-Cruise/ashland-Alabama-36251/Royal-Bahama-Cruise-Royal-Bahama-Will-rip-you-off-and-not-tell-you-until-you-ask-for-a-re-1127008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Bahama Cruise